"The MKP Weekend Initiation was a significant milestone where I changed my approach to my life and the people in it. Most importantly I reached layers in myself of which I was not cognizant. It will always be a continuous process of work, but in that weekend I learned realized the strength I possess. I also realized the responsibility necessary to be a man. I now feel more connected to loved ones and capable of achieving whatever I aspire to do with my life."
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
J. Scott Stephenson
"The MKP Weekend Initiation was a significant milestone where I changed my approach to my life and the people in it. Most importantly I reached layers in myself of which I was not cognizant. It will always be a continuous process of work, but in that weekend I learned realized the strength I possess. I also realized the responsibility necessary to be a man. I now feel more connected to loved ones and capable of achieving whatever I aspire to do with my life."